Monday, November 5, 2007

You Can Smell The Fat Loss


: 51.1 kgs (nearing the goal)

Judgments : What IS that smell?

It is safe to assume that many people in the gym are taking some form of supplement. I've seen some people shrink from a size 16 to a 10 and chopstick profiles turned into Arnold's literally overnight.

But really, at what cost? I suspect a lot of these supplements have synthetic materials in them. Believe it or not, you CAN smell the weight loss.

I was in a packed class the other day when I caught whiff of a substance which I remember all too clearly - fat burner. It permeated the whole class atmosphere, people were in this class to burn serious fats! I have taken it before but have pledged to go au naturel, the smell is horrendous and easily recognizable.

After all that trouble, hopefully it works for them.

: First BO, now fats, what next?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just ordered my 2nd gym machine and some steppers and in a few weeks plan on ordering my 1st gym mats. Im like damn workout again and again !!

Good Workout !