Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Fitness Pal

: According to My Fitness Pal, I should be on track to meet my weight goals by November!

Judgments : I feel in control!

I chanced upon this site for health and fitness freaks like myself recently. It is called My Fitness Pal and the site seeks to help people get on the road to fitness and to achieve their goals. They do this by offering free online tools to track your progress, such as a calorie chart where you can key in the various food groups or even food items to determine the nutritional facts.

There is also a diet journal you can use to keep track of your progress, since diet goes hand-in-hand with the amount of exercise you put in. The idea is to control your calorie intake while making sure you're burning enough. The calorie counter allows you to be more aware of the calories in food intake, especially the bad 4 letter word - FATS!

If I stick to my program, I should be able to see a meaner me soon. Watch out world!


: On the way to achieving my goals

No comments: