Sunday, September 2, 2007

90 minute RPM challenge!


: 53.2kgs

Judgments : Too bad for those who didn't get in!

Over the Merdeka weekend, the gym had an RPM challenge, this one was more challenging than the usual 60 minute challenge, we had a 90 minute non-stop cycling adventure! People came early and were stretching and signing up all pumped to get the legs going.

Too bad for those unlucky ones who didn't get in, some complained all highly bitter, others cried foul, I was happily perched on my bike warming up and wasn't about to give my place up for anyone.

We had two instructors that day and the longer the session went on, the male instructor became increasingly sweaty. If you know bicycling gear material, no words can describe how gross it is when drenched. It just looks....smelly! The whole package suddenly started playing images in my mind, I could almost see the odor fumes coming out from him. Needless to say because the outfit is tight and now wet, nothing was left to the imagination. Maybe the room was cold.

90 minutes on the bike and you can't help but drift in and out of the occasional pain and fantasy. Made note to self to make quick exit once class was over and before senses kicked in. I'm sure the closed room environment would've bred BO to the max! UGH! Sometimes I wish gyms were more hygienic...oh don't even start me on that!

: Body feel supercharged all ready to take on the world and the weekend!



No comments: