Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Release Review


: 52.9kgs

Judgments : Les Mills has gotta do better

I spent the weekend and the past few days absorbed in work and adjusting to the new release. I only have one thing to say about the new release.

I'm disappointed!

I only enjoy jinga in combat, the moves are ultra cool, but overall, the new release is not challenging at all. RPM has a lot of uphills but after the marathon RPM session over Merdeka nothing is challenging anymore. I'm terribly disappointed with pump, the music tracks all suck big time, except Gwen for abs. Ok so the lunges and triceps were quite interesting but thats about it. Jam was a piece of cake.

Les Mills, you gotta do better!


: Am I in lotus already? Gosh, didn't seem like I worked out one bit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the new release really that bad? I thought pump was very challenging, my legs are still in jelly form

gymbunni said...

Are you feeling all jelly now still? I maintain that the new release wasn't challenging. Most instructors switched right after 2 weeks