Thursday, September 6, 2007

Yoga Trend Snob


: 53kg, a step closer to my goal of hitting 50kgs by year-end

Judgments : Like Paris Hilton, I'm misunderstood

I went to Yoga Journal today to check out some tips on a certain mind and body bending pose. While there, something caught my eye, it was the Yoga Snob Quiz. There were several categories of yoga practitioners according to the quiz; trend snob, a yoga school snob, a spiritual snob, an eco-snob, or a balanced yogi.

Of course I had to click on it to find out where I stood. Here are my results:


I'm a Yoga Trend Snob!


A Yoga Trend Snob

You appreciate the finer things in life—and you're willing to pay for
them. You have the best "yoga butt" around, which fills your designer
yoga pants to perfection. You spare no expense on souvenirs that remind you
of your love for yoga. You acknowledge you are a spark of the divine, and you
take care of yourself accordingly.


But your preoccupation with appearances might be hindering your growth. Keep
practicing. A whole new dimension of yoga will reveal itself to you in time,
and you'll realize you don't need to spend money to be fulfilled.


Take the Yoga Journal Yoga Snob Quiz!



: Guilty as charged, but it is good to have positive affirmations. I am one with my elements

No comments: