Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Gross Sights at the Gym (Women)


: I feel fine and my clothes tell me I am


Judgments : Veggies are good for you, Wedgies are not!


You already know my list of gross sights for men, so here it is, the countdown for the women-folk.

The reason for this post stared at me in the face during a Balance class. There it was, the number 1 sin which I'll reveal in a bit. It is embarrassing when women can make such a list, but unfortunately gross sights of women do exist in the gym.

An untamed bush definitely makes the list. But it is not a common sight on the gym floor. What is are flabs, one of the worst sights to present itself without shame. Women with flabs either around the waist or arms must cover themselves accordingly. While it looks ok around The Boy, kind of cute in fact, I've been subject to spare tyres from women who choose to wear only a bra top! This brings total attention to the "what-is-trying-to-be" a waist area.

There is also the flabby arms that continue saying goodbye long after the wrist says so. Women out there, tone your arms before you attempt to wear sleeveless tops! What peeves me most are that the larger-sized women are the ones who seem to think that sleeveless tops look more appealing for their chunkers. I couldn't disagree more! Cover up and spare us the pain. And next time Ms Universe is on, watch it to learn the elbow-to-wrist world peace wave that the contestants have perfected. You would notice no movements from the tricep area. If you're not gonna work it out, cover it up!

If sleeveless tops must be worn for any reason by an offender, for the love of society and beauty - SHAVE! I almost requested the removal of a gym member due to confusion over her actual sex after encountering a hairy armpit. Bush belongs in the White House (at least for now). I shudder even having to recount the experience.

Which brings us to the top of the list and back to the Balance class. My eyes immediately BALKED! OH....MY....GODDESS! It was the infamous VPL making its way to the gyms near me! My head was spinning, the room felt suffocating, I lost my balance and focus almost as soon as I saw the division. The lady in front of me made like a banana and there it was - the split between pantied flesh and non. It was especially pronounced on the fleshier ass coupled with a tight panty.

I wish someone had introduced her to g-strings and I wish I had practiced in front of her. It was all too late now...


: May more women find peace and style and new gyms

3 comments:

The Faux Fashionista said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog :)
I've always been curious - I know VPLs are an eyesore, but wouldn't wearing G-strings to the gym cause excessive friction and expose the..erm...'sensitive parts' to bacteria due to moisture and heat? Anyways I haven't been to the gym for at least 5 years so I wouldn't know anything....*shrugs*

gymbunni said...

Faux Fashionista, trust me no problems but the selection really depends on the choice of classes and the firmness of your butt. I'll throw in a secret - sometimes bare is best!

You should try the gym some day

Anonymous said...

I just ordered my 2nd gym machine and some steppers and in a few weeks plan on ordering my 1st gym mats. Im like damn workout again and again !!

Good Workout !