Thursday, September 6, 2007

Nudity In The Gym


: Dropping the kilos after the endurance RPM run over the weekend

Judgments : That ain't a pretty sight!

There are acceptable levels of nudity in the locker room. Most of us abide by it, some break it to the max, like the one who invaded this woman's space, check out her blog entry Nudity and Modesty. Ms Starkers should have been grateful I wasn't present there at that time, if not she would've heard a mouthful from me and finally understood shame!

I have however encountered other painful moments during my time in the gym. The most memorable has to be explained with my first pictorial called "Good Bush, Bad Bush"



Unfortunately for me, I ran into "Good Bush Turned Bad". It happened as I was winding down in the sauna. I turned around and there IT was attached to this lady who had TAKEN sexy back AND thrown it away! Amidst the heat and after a long day, I was almost convinced I had ended up in the Outbacks and was bushwhacking!

I spent the rest of the steam room session facing the wall, anytime more pleasant than the sight of an overgrown garden that badly needed weeding.

Top off is common but pussy showcases are not recommended, not even when you've recently visited The Ministry of Waxing in Bangsar. Girls, you have to go Brazilian someday, drives your men crazy ;) tip of the day courtesy of mwah. As for bush's sister, if you're reading this, get a trim for crying out loud.


: Luckily I'm not vegetarian for the day, couldn't bring myself to eat the fatt choy that resembles bush...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ministry of waxing is like the best place to get waxed! my man ain't complaining... ;)

gymbunni said...

Oh don't they DARE complain, you've never heard of guys having to go through the kind of things we do

Anonymous said...

It doesn't bother me to see other women nude in the women's locker room. We all have the same parts, and I don't see what's so bad about seeing another woman nude? And in case your wondering I don't mean that in a sexual way. I'm straight.

Kelly