Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Its NOT an interactive class you idiot!



: 53.7 kgs

Judgments : Just pedal and shut up!

RPM or spinning as it is known overseas became highly popular in the late 90s. I remember reading about it being widely followed in the States back then. Only in these past few years did Malaysia pick up on the trend, here we call it RPM, I assume it is a Les Mills branded name.

First time I heard of RPM, visions of furiously spinning tyre rims and engine revving came to mind. The vision turned out to be a real nightmare! RPM really gets the sweat breaking through. Those of you who can't seem to manage a drop should try this class. The only thing I hate about it are the disco ball lights, they make me dizzy at times and do nothing to help me imagine that I am cycling through the villages in France.

Nothing however irritates me more than this moron in class who thinks that he needs to be responding to every command the instructor spews out.

RPM Instructor : Ok, get ready to turn it up, we're coming to a hill
Moron : "Ya"
RI : Turn it up!
Moron : "Ya"
RI : How you all feeling? Good?
Moron : "Ya" Whoooooooooo

For crying out loud, it is NOT an interactive class, and where on earth does he find the energy to do anything but pedal like hell!



: Someone should shove a sock into his mouth before the class...

No comments: