Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Want...Lulu Lemon!


: Had another bout of runs so I should weigh even less now!

Judgements : There is Nike and then there was Lulu Lemon

I was in yoga executing an especially twisted pose when I noticed the newcomer next to me decked out in Lulu Lemon from top to bottom. That BITCH! I've wanted a LL outfit for some time now. Its like a designer gym outfit. The fabric is amazing, their logo so cute and the colors totally juicy! I WANT I WANT I WANT!
The outfit doesn't look good on her at all, perhaps more toning and classes might help. Seriously, the LL outlet managers should filter their clients before selling them anything. Note to self to NOT get the same outfit.

After class I pretended to compliment her on her poses and proceeded to inquire about LL. She bought it overseas, but apparently it is sold across the border, down south at one of the yoga centers. I came across an outlet selling LL here but prices were ridiculous. It was going for close to RM500 for one piece. I didn't like it that much after that but the salesgirl who thought she was selling Prada didn't have to know. Seriously, what IS IT with salesgirls? If they had all that money, they won't be SALESGIRLS would they?

Not being able to get LL out of my mind after seeing apparel queen in class, I immediately called The Boy who happened to be there on business. After convincing him that I missed him terribly, I suggested that he would be a true darling if he got his executive butt over to the yoga centre to check out some really sexy outfits. Promised him I'd model whatever he decided to bring back ;) its always works *giggles*

: Can't wait for The Boy to call!

No comments: