Thursday, August 9, 2007

Work Those Legs, Chicken Little

: 56 thereabouts. What? You think I weight myself everyday? I got a life!

Judgments : Men. If only their family jewels were as big as their ego

In the gym, I can't help but notice that guys are so focused on working out only the top half of their bodies. Its funny given that their brains are down "there".

Girls, if you don't believe me, ask yourself why so many of them wear track pants and not shorts. 'Fashion' could be a semi-correct answer but really, it is to hide their Chicken Little legs. Too bad, I now know your little secrets (amongst other little secrets). Everytime one of you smiles at me wearing a track bottom, I smile back but really my head is screaming "scrawny leg alert".

I've seen so many men that look as if they will topple over if anyone shoved them from waist up. This is especially true with those of you bulging at the chest, out of your tank tops but with chopstick legs. Seriously guys, if you wanna pump iron, don't forget about the legs. Working the legs would also mean an exercised set of buns *faints momentarily thinking about those*

Guys, if you don't already know, strong muscled legs drive us crazy. Why do you think we watch football? Beckham's leg of lamb couldn't be juicier, many including me would love a bite. Honey, if you're reading my blog, just know that I love your legs the way they are, but more gym would be nice *muakkss & hint hint*

I have a theory. Maybe men are afraid of working out those legs in case their "little brother" looks even smaller against a large thigh! I suspect I might be right about this...


: Note to self - ask The Boy if theory might hold water. If he doesn't tell the truth, hold back benefits accordingly

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I think there are two reasons men don't do leg workouts. Firstly, leg workouts are HARD and they HURT. Secondly 98% of us are in there trying to bulk up to look good, and the most obvious muscles that shine through a tshirt & jeans are the biceps & pecs. (We call this the Bench'n'Curls syndrome in my gym)

Anonymous said...

I just ordered my 2nd gym machine and some steppers and in a few weeks plan on ordering my 1st gym mats. Im like damn workout again and again !!

Good Workout !