Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Truth Be Told


: 56kgs


Judgments : Damn, the combat instructor is still on my mind!

This is my first entry, I’ll tell you how and why I started this blog. I joined the gym some time back to (a) wear flat abs confidently with the bra top and (b) have toned arms like Madonna’s. I am grateful for good genes and a determined mind. Now that I am there, maintaining it can be a chore at times but the opposite would be unthinkable.

While I occasionally enjoy gymming, I bitch on end about people in the gym, their dressing, mannerisms, just about anything. Friends think I’m critical….yeah, WHATever! You would be too if you saw those people. Oh, and there is The Boy who never seems to be fascinated with any of my rantings. And so in Gym Bitch, I choose to tell the rest of the world, or at least those who care to read about it.

It takes the weight off my 30″ Body Pump bench-pressed chest at times and lessens the strain on my knees, and then all is well and balanced once more. Don’t try to spot me out or guess which gym I’m from. This is not a contest and I’m not the “Mystery Gymmer” tagged to a prize. After all, it makes it more fascinating to observe and not be known, almost like a spy who fits right in and infiltrates an organization. So you better watch what you wear, things you do and noises you make, I’ll be right beside you noting it down…


: A weight is lifted off my shoulder now that I can bitch

No comments: